View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masimossa

re: Giving Thanks to All Brimstone (burn this)

Hi everyone.....for those that know me I would like to thank everyone who helps me with anything in game. Its been hard for me since my 2 sons and daughter in law are not playing, do to there jobs and there life styles, and commitment.  I do miss the extra help from them, but remember what Lyfline told me, about this guild.  He said Mom;all you need to do is ask and read they will help you out.  I want to welcome all new players for back in October I was a Newbie at everything, and will say that I learn  something new each day I play.  Boy have I came long way since then.  You know me as Masimossa, can call me Masi, my real name is MaryJane. I also have 3 other names you may see Restedsoul, Restedbones, and Manymoons.  Want all to know I respect this guild and hope to be in it for long time to come, God willing..........You all are wonderful adopted Son's and Daughter"s..................Hugs!!!!

Thanks for being here Brimstone

Sincerely and Respectfully,

MaryJane ( Masimossa )

DêmonAngel
Anger

re: Family Guild

If at anytime you have ques on how things are done just ask one of the Officers and they will be happy to explain anything you need.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum