0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

nzhuv
Envy

re: Weekend 10m Group

Running a poll to see if any interest in doing a saturday afternoon(or evening) 10m run.

The goal of this group would be to gear some of our players in heroic tier, then use this extra umph to help us when we eventually start doing 25m heroics.

This group demands quality play. This will not be a silly little gathering where mistakes are okay and no one criticizes. We want your very best and expect you to play up to the group's standard. And alts are welcomed to join, provided they have their cloak and at least 555-560 item level. If your damage or heals are a bit low, we can work with that. We ask that you be willing to accept our advice and not see it as a personal attack against your ability. We truly want to help and will not make fun of you for asking.

I do hope many of you decide to choose yes. This is a great opportunity to improve your character's gear, and get some heroic experience as well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on Nzhuv or Eyloi. I'm usually available during the evenings each day, so feel free to contact me for whatever.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brimstone Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum